Meet the Blogger

Friday, November 16, 2012
I met another blogger last Wednesday!


Patsy from HeARTworks and I finally met in person. I got an email from her a few days before our meeting inquiring about Jule of the Orient. I gladly shared with her my experience and how the product is helping me with my on-going recovery.

I'm so glad to have met her family, too. They're all super nice. I truly admire this family for how they treat each other with much love and respect.

Achie Pats and her family own the famous Papemelroti here in the Philippines. Their products reflect their love for God, family, home, country and the environment. I especially love the story of how Papemelroti started... very inspiring.

With Peggy and Patsy

On a different note, I spent almost the whole day again in the hospital yesterday for more blood tests and a check up. I had thyroid and whole abdomen ultrasound done.  Thank God the results came out all good. I also had blood tests done for CBC, ESR, Lipid Profile, FT3, FT4, TSH, Glucose (fasting) and SGOT.  My ESR, cholesterol and triglyceride were high, but the rest were all good.  I have to cut down on carbs.  See those chubby cheeks? I'm not happy with those.  I hope my doctor would taper my steroids already!  Now, why is my cholesterol high??? I eat mostly fish and veggies.  Could it be because of steroids again? It's so frustrating!

Anyway, I'm glad I've had all those tested; at least now, I know.  I can't help but think about what God's been planning for me.  I know He's preparing me for something really great and, you know, in spite of everything I went through... I'm excited!

Lord, thank you for everything.  Thank you that You are in control.  Thank you that I'm so much at peace knowing that my life is in Your Hands.  




2 comments:

Denise said...

Glad you got to meet a sweet bloggy friend. Prayers and love to you always.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia You look so much like your mom in your photos.

I hope you are feeling better day by day.

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin