Lipa, Batangas

Sunday, September 23, 2012
So tired.  Just got home from Lipa, Batangas.

My friend Dennie asked me if I wanted to go with him and Mike to Lipa to unwind.  He knew how stressed I was.  I wanted to take advantage of this out of town trip to relax so I said yeah, why not.

You know what I did there most of the time? I ate and slept.  Mike's family was very hospitable.  His family was super nice.

Anyway, while we're there, Dennie and I decided to attend the Sunday service at the newly inaugurated service hall of our branch at Lipa.  Our music team at Victory Ortigas was the ones who led the worship service.

With the music team led by pastor Joel Barrios (the one in maroon shirt), Lipa, Batangas' senior pastor Raymond de Guzman (the one on my left) and pastor Jasper Robles (far right)


Of course, I didn't go home without a souvenir picture.  =)




1 comments:

Denise said...

Glad you had a nice, relaxing time. I love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin