Blessings

Sunday, July 1, 2012
Mom is listening to her fave radio station which plays music from her and Dad's time.  I miss Dad.  He had a very peculiar laugh.  I got the chance to record this when we had a family outing at Fontana last 2010.  Mom and I listened to it and although we both miss Dad, we end up laughing at the sound of Dad's laughter. I'm glad Mom's with me because I get to feast on crabs and shrimps.  Haha! 

On a different note, I shared this verse with a friend at church because she's going through some tough times right now.
"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful." Joshua 1:8
This powerful verse ministered to me too.  If we meditate on God's Word and carefully obey then blessings are inevitable.  

I have so many things to thank God for this week.  Too bad I wasn't able to join in the Thankful Thursday meme.  Anyway, just the same, I'm grateful to God for allowing me to pass my licensure exam two weeks ago.  I got the result last Monday.  I thank God for my friends including bloggy friends who prayed for me. Thank you, guys!  I passed!  Woohoo!

Another thing I'm thankful for is my latest DVD of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn part 1.  My friend gave it to me two days ago.  Thanks, Dee!

I'm so blessed.  Thank you, Lord!

I'll leave you with this video that Mom is listening to on the radio.  Happy weekend!








3 comments:

Kitty Cheng said...

Even though my Dad passed away over 20 years ago, my Mom and I still miss you a lot. It must be very special to be able to listen to the sound of your Dad's laughter. Oh and how lovely and blessed that you get to feast on crabs and shrimps. I love eating crabs! :) xxx

Joshua 1:8 is such an encouraging verse. And an important reminder for us to always read and reflect on God's Word.

Denise said...

You are such a sweet blessing.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia

DH and I naman are watching CSI series for the past few days ; p

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin