Thank You, Lord!

Sunday, June 24, 2012
Today is such a beautiful and peaceful day.  Thank you, Lord!  I watched Twilight (for nth time) this morning with Mom.  Obviously, she wasn't too engrossed with the movie as I was because I saw her yawn too many times.  But she did finish the entire movie just sitting beside me quietly.  Yeah, I have a very supportive Mom.  Haha!

Anyway, I had my licensure exam last Thursday.  I will find out how I fared either tomorrow or Tuesday.  I really hope I did okay because I don't want to go through the ordeal all over again. I studied real hard for that exam.

I got an email from our head office that the list of medallion qualifiers for last February's Love Month contest was finally out in the newspaper which was released last June 18.  Woot!  Yours truly hit the Gold medallion for the second time.  Thank you, Lord!  I hope this coming August Champ, I'd be a Platinum medallion qualifier.  Why not?  Nothing is impossible with God.

Last week my boat was rocked a bit because of doubts creeping in again.  But you know what?  God was fast to remind me of what He revealed to me years back during my quiet time.  He reminded me of how faithful He is even when I was faithless.  He remained faithful.  What a great God we serve!  I felt an overflowing peace in my spirit.  All I can say is... Thank you, Lord.
"Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled." Joshua 21:45


5 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on being a gold medillian qualifier for the second time, very proud of you. I know you passed your exam, have much faith in you. I love you.

Kitty said...

Hi Pia, what is the medallion qualification dear? Whatever it is, congratulations for achieving the Gold medallion for the second time.

Yes our God is always faithful no matter how we feel. I praise the Lord along you my dear sis. Take care!

Pia said...

denise: thanks! love ya too. (((hugs)))

kitty: hi! a medallion qualifier means you hit your target and depending on your actual commission, you either get a bronze, silver, gold or platinum medal. thanks, kitty. praising God too.

Kitty said...

Wow you're amazing! You'll be platinum medallion qualifier soon no doubt my dear :) xxx

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
My site - Scott Tucker

Blog Widget by LinkWithin