Hmmm...

Monday, June 11, 2012
Peace... What a nice feeling that no one is pestering me this time.  I thank God that one by one, He's showing me who to keep as friends and who I should x-out. It's a good thing because you get to keep the good ones and throw out the bad. Once bitten, twice shy.

Moving on, Sun Life had a grand celebration last May 29 at World Trade Center, Manila for officially being the No. 1 insurance company in the Philippines.  Woohoo!

It was a night of good music and dancing.  Absolutely love the New Wave songs of the 80's.

With Karen, May, Nini, Rose and Luciamar

With Nini

With Nini, Karen, May and Enoch

Almost a week after the Sun Life event, I went to watch the NKOTBSB concert with my friend at the Mall of Asia. It definitely brought back good memories. I was a little bit disappointed though with the sound system. Nonetheless, I had fun.  


I'm looking forward to Father's Day because we get to go back to Dad and I get to light the candle in this cute tiny pail I bought last week for him.  

Lastly, I thank the Lord for all the blessings He has been showering me with.  God is really faithful. When He said that He will fight for me against my enemies and give me victory,  He meant it.  Praise God!  Talk is cheap, but God sees the heart.  

All glory to you, Lord!




2 comments:

Denise said...

So good to see you looking so happy. I love you.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia

I am so happy to see that you are doing great!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin