Happy Birthday, Mom!

Sunday, July 15, 2012
It was Mom's birthday yesterday, but we celebrated it today.  We went to visit Dad first and brought him fresh flowers then we headed straight to my sister's.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!  




I am so happy despite all the trials that my family went through, and thankful because Mom celebrated another year with us.  My nephews did something really cute: they made balloons for their grandma! That really made her smile! See those pink balloons by the door? Yup, those are theirs. :)

Come to think of it... it's these little sweet gestures that you treasure all your life. From all of us, Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you very much! 



5 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your precious mom. I love you.

jel said...

Hope your mom had a great Bday!

huggs

Ms. Kathleen said...

How wonderful! My mom just celebrated her 77th birthday on the 14th. I couldn't see her though so I sent a package. She lives about 800 miles from me. Have a wonderful day!

Jocelyn said...

Your mom is beautiful! Happy belated birthday to her! :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Pia

She looks so much healthier since the last time I saw her.

Happy birthday!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin