Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 21, 2011


My heart is just overflowing with joy for God's faithfulness. He has been taking care of everything I need even during this challenging times.  How great is our God!  And I dare thank Him and praise Him in advance for my breakthrough.  Thank you, Lord, that you haven't forgotten me yet!  Thank you, Lord, for the miracle you're about to perform in my life that everyone who sees will be amazed of how great and mighty You are.  To God be all the glory!



What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.



5 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I am thankful for my mom. She's the best!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's great to be thankful to the Lord for all the blessings we received including those that we have already claimed. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Unknown said...

Pia,

My friend, I am so sorry I haven't been by your place in forever. You ALWAYS inspire and encourage men. Your life lived for Christ is so well pleasing to our Father. Love you.

Happy TT. Rejoicing in His Grace this day. Hugs, Lynn

Tami said...

Praising God for your hopeful spirit. Amen.

Tami said...

Wish I could come through cyberspace and give you that hug friend. Know I've lifted your name this day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin