All is Well

Sunday, July 3, 2011
Today is Dad's last day of infusion.  Normally, after his nano chemo treatment, there are three days of infusions which include two bags of general chemo meds per day and vitamins.  He is currently sleeping after having eaten dinner.  Tomorrow, Dad will have blood tests to check his wbc.  

All is well.  Thank God!

On another note, at around 5 PM today, I went out to get some lemon juice for Dad and milk tea for myself. Just as I was leaving the store, the plastic bag that had the juice and the milk tea gave way and the bottle of milk tea fell and landed right smack on top of… you guessed it… the toenail that was injured a few months ago! Owwww!!!! That's the second time I hurt that toe.  This is getting to be a really painful habit and I hate it!

Upon reaching the hospital, I checked my toenail, and I was soooo relieved that it wasn't as bad as the last time… just a small hairline. It still  hurt though.. Grrr….

Does anyone sell Crocs with steel toe caps? Hahaha!


Our bill the other day and yesterday: ¥910.00 and ¥965.91, respectively. ($290.14 total)
Total bill as of today: ¥194,335.03 ($30,057.23)


7 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi, Pia!

I hope that the blood test tomorrow turns out well. From the looks of it, I think your dad is responding well to the treatment. Will keep on praying for your dad and mom's health.

May God bless you always!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Please be very careful as you seem to be accident prone. I laugh at your joke about wanting to buy Crocs with steel toe cap, hehehe. I hope and pray your dad gets better as I entrust him to the Lord for his divine healing. By the stripes of Jesus he is healed. Amen. I also pray for God's divine providence for all your needs especially financial ones. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Beth in NC said...

OUCH! Bless your heart (toe). (((hugs)))

I'm glad all is going well with your Daddy.

Slamdunk said...

Glad your dad is doing well and your foot was not hurt anymore than before. Ouch...

Ms. Kathleen said...

We went through all this with my Dad. He had pancreatic-liver cancer. My heart and prayers are with you and your Mom.

Sorry about the toe --

Hugs!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia
I hope all is well with your dad!
I can imagine your toe ; (
xoxo
MrsM

jhunnelle said...

Ouchh, hope all is well now with your toe:) and praying for your dad's complete healing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin