Encouraging Results

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Dad had his CT scan yesterday. He had his 4th nano chemo this morning. According to the doctors, the cancer cells are steadily diminishing. The CT scan showed that two-thirds of the cancer cells have disappeared. He seems to be responding well to the treatment. The nano chemo has not affected his appetite. He still eats a lot.

Unlike the previous sessions, he did not develop rashes this time around. Looks like everything's turning out well!

I can't thank God enough for all the blessing he has bestowed me and my family.

I had a pretty boring day. Nothing much to do here. It was raining outside. I couldn't go far. I only went out to buy our food. After that, it was back to the hospital. I spent most of the day playing Angry Birds on my smartphone.

Oh yeah, we're expecting Mr. Ng and his daughter, Shirlyn, tomorrow morning. We will be sharing the room with them.




4 comments:

Sara G said...

Amen! Praise God! That's wonderful news and so happy to read your Dad's update. Hope you are doing well too. I think about you and your family often. Many hugs! and more blessings!

Anonymous said...

I am praising God with you, Pia, for your Dad. This is good news today. I will surely hold him in my prayers and for you as well.
loving you, ~ linda

Amrita said...

Praise the Lord. All these are very good sign.

God is good.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Praise the Lord that your father's health is improving day by day. I hope and pray that he will eventually have a complete healing by the grace and mercy of God. God is good and His mercies endure forever. I hope your father has finally accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior for that will hasten his healing process. You are a wonderful and loving daughter always at the side of your father all throughout his ordeals. God bless you more for that. Sorry if I have not visited you more often. I am concentrating on evangelism at Facebook. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin