I Have Two Choices...

Monday, February 14, 2011
While others are going gaga over Valentine's day, I have two choices.  I can either go out for dinner on some fine dining restaurant OR I can just stay home.  I chose to stay home and finish organizing the music on my iTunes.  I still have quite a number of music that I personally like from YouTube that I need to convert to mp3 and transfer them to my iTunes.  

Tedious!!!  

No worries.  It's kind of robotic, quite honestly.  I'm getting the hang of it. I'm actually into downloading 90's songs right this very moment. 

I love music!  Did I ever mention that I can tell which year the song became a hit by simply remembering events in my life?  Well, I can.  That's how I remember dates.

By the way,  HAPPY HEART'S DAY y'all!


7 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Music inspires me. I hope you get lots accomplished today. (((Hugs))) to you this Valentine's Day!

Amrita said...

Just relax an d be hapy Pia. I 've a link on V Day on my blog if you have time check it out.

Denise said...

I love you very much sis.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Happy Valentines day!

Jocelyn said...

Enjoy your music! =) Happy Valentine's Day! =)

Heidi said...

I am a music lover too... enjoy :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Belated Happy Valentines too sis Pia. Great that you like music. I think all Pinoys do. Whenever I like to hear a particular song, I just go over to youtube or my music file to hear it. Wala akong mp3 or ipod. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin