Truly Grateful

Monday, July 6, 2009
Something happened this morning that my heart is still brimming with joy until this very minute. God proved to me again that His Words are true and that He is faithful. For the past three days or so I was telling Him, "God, you know my bills are due next week and I still don't have enough funds to cover everything that I need to pay for. But you promised that you will provide, so, God I trust you will."

This morning, to my surprise, one dear bloggy friend who's one of my closest here in blogsville blessed me with $100. That's more than enough to cover my remaining payables.

Why am I sharing this?

I want to encourage all of you that indeed when we put our trust in God, when we operate in faith, when we obey Him, when we don't lose hope and give up... God will show up! He does provide and He's never late!

Are you, like me, facing something impossible in your life today? Let me tell you, DON'T GIVE UP!!! God knows our heart's desires. He knows what we need. He knows everything that's going on in our lives. He knows our every thought even before we think it.
"You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar." Psalm 139:2
Dear friends, the God we serve is alive and He is faithful.


7 comments:

Angela said...

yes, I am glad you let me know about this devotional/praise post. Thank you Pia,,it IS what I needed for this morning..((hugs))

Denise said...

Praise God, love you.

Amrita said...

Praise God for that witness for our Jehovah Jireh. He is the giver of all good gifts.

Renee said...

Wonderful news! Praise God for His goodness.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Praise the Lord for the miracle He has done in your life. God bless the person who gave you financial assistance. Thanks for the inspired post. God bless you always.

Michele Williams said...

Praise the Lord! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, praise Him! God is faithful. I am relearning to trust and am so encouraged by your words and the joy I hear through this page, Pia. May God bless your moments this day, ~ linda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin