Fearless Friday

Friday, July 3, 2009
Photobucket

It's another day of Fearless Friday where we gather together to pray for our needs and the needs of others. Come join us! Just click the lion above to visit Angie @ Free Spirit Haven. If you have any prayer request, just leave me a comment and I will pray for you.

Remember---
"... The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20
Please continue to pray for:
  1. Financial provision for so many of us who are in dire need to pay bills and other stuff.
  2. Healing for those with Diabetes and complications because of it.
  3. Salvation of our loved ones --- parents, siblings, in-laws, etc.
  4. All prodigals around the world to turn their backs from their sins and go back to God.
  5. My heart's desire.
Remember P.U.S.H.? Pray Until Something Happens. Let's not get tired praying. Our prayers can move mountains and nothing is too hard for the Lord. Let's all believe for answered prayers.
"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37


5 comments:

Angela said...

Joining you precious sister in prayer and Mr. Linky is up...((hugs))

GIOVANNI said...

Hi.. im blessed with your blog. I'll join fearless friday next week.

Denise said...

Praying for you my sweet friend, love you.

LisaShaw said...

Believing GOD with you for EVERY need in Jesus Name.!

Came by to wish you and your family a blessed 4th of July.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, I am still praying that God grants you your heart's desire. In these uncertain times, we can only hope and pray since God listens to the prayers of the righteous. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin