Thankful Thursday

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I thank the Lord with all my heart for financial provision. He never failed to show up every time I needed help. I am amazed myself how he does it all the time. He did provide for me in ways beyond my expectations. He is truly amazing!
Father, thank you for watching over me. Thank you that You are in control of everything that concerns me. Thank you that I can rest in Your presence knowing that You are my provider, my healer, my redeemer, my restorer, my deliverer, my Father, my friend, my husband... You are my everything. I praise and honor you, Father. I pray this in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
Friends, let me encourage you to not give up hope because the God we serve is a loving, all- knowing and powerful God. He is alive! If He gave You a promise, hold on to it tight. Rest assured that He will make it come to pass.


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at
Spiritually Unequal Marriage.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Pia, what a powerful and wonderful prayer..

Amen... amen... AMEN. I love you my friend, very much. Happy TT

Denise said...

Amen my beautiful friend, love you.

JLaine said...

Amen! ..it will surely come to pass.. :).. it will and it will...

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Amen Pia
Blessings
Bernice

Grammy said...

Hi Pia, I am thankful for your blog friendship. You are an amazing person. Be blessed.

Rocks said...

Hi Pia!Thank you for that encouragement!! may the good Lord bless you and know that I a praying for you :)

Angela said...

Father, thank you for watching over me. Thank you that You are in control of everything that concerns me. Thank you that I can rest in Your presence knowing that You are my provider, my healer, my redeemer, my restorer, my deliverer, my Father, my friend, my husband... You are my everything. I praise and honor you, Father. I pray this in Jesus' mighty name, amen.

amen amen amen..made this my prayer also precious one.

Karen said...

What a wonderful post Pia! We can take comfort in knowing that the Lord is in control of all things and that He knows what's best for us.

Hope you have a great day!
Karen

Michele said...

Amen!!!!

na said...

Amen!

Lindsey said...

AMEN! What a lovely prayer - thank you!

Renee said...

Yes, God is faithful. He does provide and your post is a lovely reminder of all that God does for us.
Gentle hugs

Rita T. said...

I'm really late in commenting but want to tell you I enjoy reading your thankful posts. Hopefully you're having a great bloggy break.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin