Thankful Thursday

Thursday, June 12, 2008

This week I thank God for:
  • My mom's lab tests. They've all improved and even my dad was amazed.
  • My new curtain rods and curtains. I have been wanting to change my curtains and maybe God said it's time for me to have it so my friend gave them to me as a gift.
  • Wisdom. He has been teaching me a lesson about my words. I never really cared about the words that come flying out of my mouth then, but God wanted me to choose the words I declare. He wanted me to choose LIFE. Just this morning, He reminded me about this lesson again.
As it is written: 'I have made you a father of many nations.' He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were." Romans 4:17
For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Sting My Heart. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God that your mom's lab test has improved. I am praying with you for her that God will continue to strengthen her and bless her with His peace.

Really wonderful that God has given you the gift of your heart's desire! Thank God for teaching you through His Words. I pray that you will continue to grow in the Lord and in your love for Him. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Blessed TT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks God for a favorable lab test results for your mother. Wisdom and a reign to my mouth are parts of my prayers, too - I can really be a mouthful sometimes. :-) And I'm just thankful of God's mercy.

Anonymous said...

Praise God for that awesome report about your mom!!

Only if we all could learn to keep a check on our tongues...

Hope you have a blessed TT♥

Anonymous said...

Love and gratitude.

It makes life a whole lot better.

Love ya, Sis.

Anonymous said...

Pia...praising the Lord for every
answer to your prayers and giving thanks for your mom's labs improvement:)on to more healing!

Thank you for sharing how God quickens your spirit and watching your words! Be blessed and thank you for visiting & leaving some encouraging words for me!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome when God works out all the little details of our life as well as the big ones?
I smile at your new curtains.
Lea
<*)))><

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart....much to praise Him for!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for your mom's lab tests and for your curtains. You have wonderful friends! God bless

Anonymous said...

God bless you mom pia!

hope everything is well with you and your family :)

Anonymous said...

God is really sooooo good. You have so many things to be thankful for my friend. Thanks for the post. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You commented me a long while ago on my blog. I thought I should reply, even thought it's been forever.

64 drops on your site? That's amazing. How do you find out how many entrecards people have dropped on your site?

Hope you're having a great day!

Elise

Anonymous said...

It's Elise again... Ooops. If you'd like to reply, please reply to my Elise's Pieces blog here... :) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

How neat that you are having such a generous friend who gave you curtains ...
Yes, our Lord always finds ways to remind us that there is life in Him...

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this wee.

Be blessed today and always...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin