Pain Be Gone!

Friday, March 7, 2008
I have been really busy and was also sick the past few days. I had a terrible stomach spasm and was in so much pain. Thank God I'm feeling a lot better today. I just took two vials of Chinese medicine (Kai Nam Powder) my dad told me to take. I had a few stocks at home in case of emergency and it sure came in handy. It tasted bad but who cares?! I just wanted the pain to go away. Thank God it did!

Anyway, I gotta go back to work now. I'll try to visit some blogs later. See ya!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is nothing to what I had this week.. I had a diagnostic surgery last tuesday and there will be a follow up major surgery probably within the month or two.

Anonymous said...

my weekend was like that, i took herbal meds too.
hope you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling alot better :-)

Anonymous said...

tey: oh my! hope everything's ok with you so far. i mean, hope you're feeling okay. i'll be praying for you.

amrita: i am feeling better. hope you are too.

amy: i do. thank you, amy.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your stomach spasm is gone. That Chinese medicine is surely potent. I used a similar Chinese medicine before for migraine. It tasted really bad but it was effective. Just take care of yourself my friend. Jesus will take care of you. Thanks for the post. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Anonymous said...

i still feel a little discomfort but i'm okay. chinese meds are really effective.

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Take care, Pia =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin