Thankful Thursday

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The other week I got so stressed with the miscommunication I had with a friend which, thank God, was already resolved. We were able to save our friendship.

This week I thank God:
  • For the graceful exit God provided me. I was tasked to teach a special young lady for five months. I'm barely on my second month and things already got sour. This is related to my almost ruined friendship I mentioned earlier. I prayed so hard that God would help me get out of this mess. I didn't know what to do anymore because although I intend to keep my word when I agreed to the five month period, I was also worried about the unbelievable stress I was already having because of this. There was already an issue before I entered the picture and I got involved along the way. God made a way. The mom said she has to cut short the five month period because of some new plans they have. That alone was a relief! God gave me a graceful exit.

  • That my rashes, because of stress, are already healing. They're starting to disappear.

  • My mom's salvation! I learned from my brother that my mom accepted Jesus Christ already.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for your moms salvation, that is wonderful news sweetie.

Anonymous said...

God always provides a way!
PTL for your Mom's salvation, too!
~Chrissy

Anonymous said...

praise God for your mother 's salvation...there is rejoicing both in heaven and on earth and I 'm glad you got out of an unhelpful situation

Anonymous said...

You saved the best for last! Your mom! Hallelujah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah for your mom's salvation! That is the best thing to be able to give thanks for!

Anonymous said...

Happy TT to you!

Praise God for that awesome testimony!

I love the song you have playing, it's so beautiful.

Blessings♥

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is so cool that you Mom received our Lord as her Savior :) What incredible news!
I am glad that God gave you this graceful exit out of the teaching assignment.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Your Mom is saved. That is sooooo exciting.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for your Mom! Great news. I know you are very thankful that God took you out of a bad situation. I had a similiar experience with my daughter and her friend. God took care of that! Praise HIM! God Bless~

Anonymous said...

Hi sis Pia,
Yes indeed, God will always make a way if we are but obedient to His will and put our trust in Him. If you have any problem or if you are so stressed, just lay them all down at the feet of our Lord and He will exchange them all for His indescribable joy. Praise the Lord that your mother has accepted the Lord. Now, let us just zero in on your father and your brother. We can always do prayer evangelism and let the Holy Spirit do the work for us. Thanks for the encouraging post. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Anonymous said...

Pia,

Wonderful news on your mom's acceptance of our Lord. And you have other good things to be thankful for as well. God bless and have a blessed weekened.

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

Praise God that your Mom accepted Jesus as her personal Saviour! :) Hallelujah!

Anonymous said...

Praise God, really, for my mom's salvation! Thank God for His goodness!

Anonymous said...

this was truly a thankful thursday. what a blessing about how God worked everything out, and for your Mom's salvation.

Anonymous said...

Amen!
I am so glad your mom got saved! God works in mysterious ways.:-)

Love ya!
(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin