Awards

Friday, February 8, 2008
I got these awards this week but because of some things I've been going through lately, I wasn't able to do a post about them right away. I'm so sorry for the delay but here they are now:

First award was from Tey:

I don't really know for sure if I deserve this award but thank you, Tey, for thinking of me. I so appreciate it.

Second was from Sylvia:

"Pia - For Inspiration for her posts of faith, family, friends, and good product info."

Sylvia, thank you for thinking of me for this award. You know what I'm going through now and I honestly feel like I don't deserve this. I hit another rock bottom this week. But I'd like to thank you for your email. Same goes to Mel by the way. Thank you for being there for me. (((HUGS))) Love you guys!

Third, but certainly not the least, was from Renie:

Blessings Award

"I also want my lovely, young blogging friend Pia to have this award. I love to read Pia's blog. She has strong faith, uplifting messages, and is a blessing to her visitors. I hope you enjoy the award, Pia!"

Renie, thank you for thinking of me. (((HUGS)))

***************
I don't mean to get you confused but I had a really ugly emotional outburst early this week and I did something really offensive to Him. I'm not proud of it. That's why I feel so embarrassed to receive these beautiful awards. I feel like I don't deserve them.

I'm starting to pick up the pieces and get back on track. I'm aware of how much I messed it all up. I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Thank y'all for your kind words and encouragement. I'm deeply humbled. Most of all, thank you Lord for your forgiveness.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job and best for you and your award.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
Congratulations. You deserved all those awards and so much more. Maybe they were given to you to remind you of the beauty of life and the faithfulness of our Lord. That's the wonderful thing about being a true Christian. We stand up and pick up the pieces every time we stumble because the Lord has placed that eternal hope in our hearts. You will be able to overcome all your trials. Smile always. God loves you no matter what. God bless you and your family always.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Pia

(((HUGS)))
Is everything ok now?
The load is so heavy on your shoulders.
Just hold on...
Our Lord cares and loves you.

Congratulations on the awards.
You deserve all of them, Lieve Zus =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for all these awsrds.You deserve them.

You are walking a difficult road. Lay it all down at Calvary.There is forgiveness and renewal at the feet the Jesus, I need it everyday.I slip and fall and hurt myself and others and come to Jesus. God bless you Pia.

Anonymous said...

peppy: thank you. =D

mel: thanks for helping. it did a lot of good to me.

audrey: not all but i'm okay now. thanks lieve zus.

amrita: i did just that. thanks for your kind words.


guys, i couldn't thank you enough. please know that i love y'all.

Anonymous said...

i'm so behind on my reading Pia, so i'm playing catch-up today. God really does understand us; after all, He made us. when we have our emotional outbursts, and many of us do, we just pick ourselves back up, repent, and keep on going. just as if you had an emotional outburst with your husband, you'd apologize, he'd forgive you, and you'd both continue on in your relationship. so it is with our Father; only He's a lot more understanding than any human being. you are so deserving of every honor that's bestowed upon you because you're a Child of the Most High God, and rewards come from God. i love you Pia, and love your honest spirit. i pray God's continued blessings in every area of your life.

hugs,
sylvia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin