Tagged!

Monday, January 21, 2008
I've been tagged by Toni. First meme for the year 2008.

1. What is your occupation?
It's a new company so I do sales and marketing; customer service and a few others when needed.

1a. Do you enjoy it?
Yes

1b. Preferred job?
I honestly prefer to run our own business.

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing socks now.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Gun shot sounds from the other computer. Haha!

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Mee sua (Chinese noodles)

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Jamir, my officemate.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Oh, yes! We haven't met in person but Toni is such a sweet, godly young lady.

9. How old are you today?
34

10. Favorite drink(s)?
I'm such a plain jane. Water!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None. But when our boxing champ has a match, I watch it on TV. Go Pacman! Haha!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes

13. Pets?
None. Used to have cats at home. My dad loves cats. It saved his life when he was a little boy.

14. Favorite food?
Bitter Gourd.

15. What was the last movie you watched?
Hmm... I can't remember. I haven't watch a movie in a long time.

16. Favorite day of the year?
I have two - our anniversary and Christmas day.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Slam doors... No, just kidding. Talk to God and I cry sometimes.

18. Favorite toy as an adult?
None. But I love coloring books, are those considered toys?

19. What is your favorite: fall or spring?
Uh, I wouldn't know because we only have rainy season and summer in Manila.

20. Hugs or kisses
Both!

21. Cherries or blueberries?
Blueberries

22. Living arrangements?
Renting a condo unit

23. When was the last time you cried?
Last week

24. What is on your closet floor?
Nothing.

25. What did you do last night?
Talked with my friend Mags from church the whole night.

26. Favorite smell?
Citrus Basil cologne from Bath and Body Works

27. What inspires you?
Great testimonies from men and women of God. Just shows how faithful and mighty the God I serve.

28. What are you afraid of?
Roaches!

29. Number of keys on your key ring?
Two

30. Favorite holiday drink
Hot chocolate on Christmas Eve

31. Favorite holiday?
Christmas!

Anyone is welcome to do this meme. Would love to hear from you. Please leave a note if you participated. Have fun!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post Pia.
You like bitter gourd. We eat it too. i like it.i make it wiuth onions and spices.Put some sugar and tamarind in it. How do you cook it?


I 've got some Sunday fellowship photos on my blog

Anonymous said...

i specially like the bitter gourd tendrils that's made into soup. really bitter.

Anonymous said...

Great list. Do you drink tea or anything alongs that line? I just bought some green tea.

I still love coloring books too! But most of all I love the smell of crayola crayons.

Anonymous said...

i do drink tea. different kinds of them. i specially like green tea. oh, i love the smell of crayons too, specifically the brand crayola! =D

Anonymous said...

You do not at all look like 34! I thought you are on your mid-20s! Naks, I'm sure that made you like me more! Heehee :)

Thanks for doing this, Pia! God bless!

Anonymous said...

enjoyed your list, Pia! Came by to leave you a HUG!

love,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
I don't do memes, tags, awards and the likes but I did enjoy your answers. I knew more about you because of the memes but the personal and intimate things are still unknown. I hope someday you will reveal them too. Thanks for your post. God bless you and your family always.

Anonymous said...

Pia:

So that explains why I haven'theard from you!

I'll be glad to send you the address to the blog "The Journey of the Curious Servant". Things have been pretty rough of late. The most recent post is more upbeat (trying to distract myself I guess), so I'd suggest you read some of the earlier posts to get a read on the whole picture.

I see Amrita visits here. She has been pretty supportive. I really appreciate her.

I can't seem to find your email.

Email me at:

greenleaf.will@gmail.com

I'll send you the link.

Anonymous said...

toni: i enjoyed doing this meme, toni. hay... i wish i'm really that young. you know, i have this thing with age nowadays. argh!

vicki: you're so sweet! thanks. (((HUGS)))

mel: somehow i still hold back to some personal details for reasons i can't reveal here. maybe someday, you'll know.

CS: amrita is an angel! thanks for giving me the link. i'm glad to be back reading THAT again. =D

Anonymous said...

PIA Dearest!!!
You're so young =)
You love bitter gourd!!!
It's great knowing you more and better through this meme ^grin^

Anonymous said...

hi Pia, i enjoyed your answers and knowing just a little more about you.

i never heard of bitter gourd, but is a gourd like a pumpkin or squash, and is it really bitter, like yucky bitter? lol

Anonymous said...

Loved the meme but one very serious question...

WHAT is bitter gourd?

Anonymous said...

audrey: i usually get this kind of response from people who learn how i love bitter gourd. haha!

sylvia: it's also called bitter melon. well, some would probably say it's yucky bitter but i love it that way. i know it's weird, but the more bitter it tastes the more i like it.

gina: it's also called bitter melon. uh, it's green and i really don't know how to describe it. haha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin