My Packaged Has Arrived!

Monday, January 14, 2008
I finally got the package!!! Barb, thank you. I love what you sent me. Never mind if I got the package a bit late for Christmas 2007. I'll just keep them neatly inside the Willow Tree Angel box and have them ready in time for Christmas 2008.

Look at those Santa Stars and the Nativity Ornaments. I think they're really pretty! Barb made them. Isn't she amazing? And the Willow Tree Angel, it's simple yet gorgeous! I love 'em!

I loved the way Barb packed them so neatly too.

Barb, thank you so much for these. (((HUGS)))


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifts. They are really sweet

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted a photo Pia because it's been so long since I shipped that package to you, I almost forgot what they looked like. LOL

It doesn't even look like customs cut it open and examined it, so obviously the package just sat around somewhere. Forever.

I'm still sorry it took five weeks for it to arrive but very pleased that you like what I sent.

Anonymous said...

Lovely gift though its a bit late for Xmas but its the thought that counts. Beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

glad your gift arrived

Anonymous said...

amrita: they are and the one who made them too.

barb: don't be. i'm just glad it came. i'm also glad that you won't have to lose sleep thinking whatever happened to the package. =D

janice: true. they are beautiful.

peppy: i'm relieved. =D

Anonymous said...

Wow such a lovely gift and thought! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, it was. =D

Anonymous said...

how beautiful and unique!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin