Day 7 - Breakthrough Fasting

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Yesterday was our last day of fasting. We went to church to worship the Lord and prayed for our heart's desires. It felt good that we all made it! Singing worship songs was so heartfelt, it almost felt like I was singing in front of the gate of heaven. I was extremely moved during our breakthrough prayer. I guess everyone in the room were. It was so powerful.

During my fast I was lead to so many promises of God, but I'll share two verses which I hope will encourage you too as much as it did me.

Then the LORD said to Joshua, "See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men." Joshua 6:2
...For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land." Joshua 8:1
God has said to Joshua the words "I have delivered." Past tense. Done. Even before the actual handing over of Jericho and Ai happened. When Joshua obeyed, he received what the Lord had promised him.

We have to obey what the Lord's telling us to do.

And the God we serve is faithful to fulfill everything that He had promised.

To God be the glory!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! God has delivered! HE always delivers what he promises :) Hallelujaj!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those verses...they are such good ones!!

Anonymous said...

Amen!
God keeps His prmoises =)

Anonymous said...

Praise God

Blog Widget by LinkWithin