Desktop Meme

Thursday, September 27, 2007
Just for fun!!! I've been tagged by Sparrow to do the Desktop Meme. Here's the instruction:

* Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by: Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.


* Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you
want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

* Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.


* Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

Here's mine:


This is how my computer desktop in the office looks like. At home, it's basically the same. I wanted it simple and very basic. I usually have those yellow post-its to remind me of things I needed to do.

Now I tag: Amrita, Tidy, Ester, Sylvia and Nita


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day Pia.

Anonymous said...

I want to do this but I don 't know how to get the desk top image on my blog. I don 't have Print Scm key on my keyboard.o will try anyway.

Anonymous said...

Well done!! The scenery is so peaceful.

Inspires me to sing, "The hills are alive...with the sound of music". Oops, sorry.

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

nice.. i'm also waiting for more assignments so i can reach the minimum payout... may minimum payout pala yun..lol.. at least I am not holding my breath now... Now I believe that you can be paid by blogging

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just noticed that you're now at 3.5mil! Rock on Pia!

This looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

this is really neat Pia. you just taught me something else new to do on the computer. i've never paid attention to the button "PrtScn." i'll be glad to do this meme; it'll be my next post. i need some more fun from a break from life's seriousness. thanx for tagging me.

Anonymous said...

akinola: thank you. have a great weekend ahead.

amrita: oh, don't pressure yourself too much. if you can find a way to do it, glad you can join the fun. if not, it's okay. blessings...

sparrow: thanks for tagging me, i enjoyed it.

ester: i still have yet to experience that. hehe...

tidy: yey! haha!

sylvia: you're welcome. glad you can join us. blessings...

Anonymous said...

tagged u on my post..just for fun lang..read my blog http://mydaysinmymind.blogspot.com/2007/09/six-weird-things-about-me.html

Anonymous said...

Finally, the award is up on my blog.
HeHe!
Thank you so much, lieve zus =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia! I used that same desktop theme for awhile...the rolling clouds and lush greenery is so pretty to the eye. Blessings on your week!

Anonymous said...

Cool. I like that idea.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin