How Addicted To Blogging Are You?

Monday, September 3, 2007
I was browsing some stuff over the net and came across Technorati's authority count. Mine is just 15 as of today. Last week it was 17. ??? Still very low compared to others. I don't know if this has any significance when you're into paid blogging which I'm considering doing. I'm new in this so I'm still trying to find my way around it. Unfortunately, though, all paid blogging I visited uses Paypal. The bad news is we don't have the full features of Paypal in the Philippines. We can send but we can't accept money. Calling Paypal!!!

Anyway, going back to Technorati, there's a link there that led me to this quiz and this has been my score.
How about you? How addicted to blogging are you?

64%


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I am not as addicted now that I was, since I started facebook.....do u have facebook pia?

Anonymous said...

I am not sure how addicted I am... probably depends on the week and how busy we are....

Thanks for the visit! Did you end up clicking on the links in that post and see how my sister-in-law carries her baby? The slings she uses really are cool and worth any money you might spend and are truly comfortable and handy. She sent me the links to check out the carriers I had pictured and both of us had to laugh at how uncomfortable and bulky they seemed. *lol* Anyway, enough spouting. :) I am praying for you guys. You will have your turn!!!! :) God bless!!

Anonymous said...

My hubby is addicted to blogging too...LOL

www.freewebs.com/friendsareagift2/fellowshiphere.htm

Anonymous said...

hi pia, i took this quiz a few months ago. don't remember what the rating was then, but just now when i took it, i scored 88%. i actually think i've gotten better from a few months ago. *lol*

Anonymous said...

I use paypal whenever possible online. I hope it works out for you.

I scored a 58% but that's when I have time. Thanks for the fun quiz link.

Anonymous said...

HaHa!
I'm not addicted so much now =)

Please give me sometime to post the nice award on my blog. I need help from my daughter.
HeHe!
I'm not so tech savvy yet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin