Negev!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007
I had a dream. In my dream I saw a curved pathway covered with green green grass. On the side were plants and trees. In my dream I was looking at it from the top. Then there was a man in a pirate suit who shouted Negev! Negev! Negev! He pronounced it as Najev. I woke up. It was 4 in the afternoon. I asked my friend's 15 year old daughter who was with me that time reviewing for her exams the next day, "What is Najev?" She answered me with a puzzled look, "What are you talking about?"

I thought if it was just spelled backwards and pronounced differently, it would have been a place here in the Philippines. So I kept asking God, "Lord, what's in Vigan?" Then God showed me a Bible passage with the word "Negev" in it. It popped out the page straight to my face. Ok Lord, I got it. I searched for it on the Internet and this is what I found:

This is exactly what was in my dream, only it's covered with green grass and with plants and trees on the sides. Negev in Hebrew means south and it also means dry. In my dream, it didn't look dry at all. I wonder what was God trying to tell me. I know and I know and I know that it was a dream from God.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that in time He will reveal what it meant to you.

How are you, girl? We keep praying for you both.

Love and (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

That's really cool God speaks to you in dreams, I wonder what it means too...why not research it online?

Anonymous said...

corry: i know He will. i can't get it off my mind. until now i still ask God to help me understand what that meant.

i'm getting by with God's grace. it's hard to wait. but that was God's clear instruction to me. thanks for praying for us. (((HUGS)))

amy: i tried that already, but it says the same thing - south and dry. what is in the south? philippines is located in southeast asia. and what about dry? i have some interpretations going on in my head but those are MY interpretation, i want GOD's. because mine could be wrong. i'm grateful that God gives me dreams like this though.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Pia. I wonder, too, what it means? May the Lord continue to sustain you. He is bringing you into lush pastures, out of the dry places, sister. Follow Him.

Anonymous said...

hi pia, i love when God speaks to me in dreams. He will give you the interpretation. may God continue to bless you with His wisdom and understanding in all things. He's really growing you up.

Anonymous said...

vicki: i'm excited to know what that dream meant. but i'm sure it's something good. he's bringing me into lush pastures... yey!

sylvia: isn't it great when He does that? =D

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so interesting. He speaks to us in truly unique ways.

Anonymous said...

The Lord gives me dreams many times. I feel like the Lord wants me to tell you what appears dry and barren will be brought to fruitation. Does that make any sense?
Thank you for your kind words on my site. nita

Anonymous said...

gina: yes, he does. i'm grateful to hear from Him through dreams.

nita: it does makes sense. praise God!

Anonymous said...

I think it means he will turn your dry places into furtile ground. God often speaks in dreams and visions. Keep praying about it. God is going to water your dry places, make them fruitful.

When you pray about your dream, keep track of other things God is going to tell you.

Right now scientist are working to irrigate the area. God will irrigate your dry places in your life.

I really think God is getting ready to bless you mightily! Just be patient.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Then as you believe God gave you this dream, allow Him to reveal it in His timing. Don't try and fit a meaning to it. And it's probably a mistake to ask another to interpret what only God can unravel. Just keep asking and wait upon the Lord. If it is not from Him, then you'll know in time.

Anonymous said...

kathleen: i thought so too but i wanted God to be more specific. i do pray about it. i'm excited to get a revelation from Him. thank you for your encouragement. means a lot. God bless.

sparrow: i know God will reveal to me what He meant about that dream. how the others interpret the dream was the same as how i interpret it but God is the only One who can really give me the REAL interpretation of that dream because He's the One who gave it to me. i do pray about that dream. i know it's something good, but i wanted God to specifically show me what it's all about. i'm excited.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

A very personal dream from God.
A blooming garden could be in the horizon soon ...

Trust Him =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin