On A Lighter Note...

Monday, June 5, 2006
This is my first post for the month of June and since I don't have anything new to share at this point, I've decided to do this tag, this time with a lighter and happier mood... for a change. c",) Here goes:

I am... Pia, happily married.
I said... and I'll say it again, God is good!
I want... to obey Him and reap my rewards and to lead a good example for others.
I wish... I could be of more help to others with financial needs.
I miss... my childhood days. I had a happy one.
I hear... words of encouragement from friends all the time. They help me a lot to keep going.
I wonder... what God's great plans for me? I'm excited to experience all of them now.
I regret... disobeying Him in the past in spite of the obvious that messed up my life big time.
I am not... perfect.
I dance... as often as I can to keep me fit.
I sing... songs of worship when I'm happy, sad and especially when I'm scared.
I cry... when I'm in pain and when I'm too happy.
I am not always... positive. But thank God I don't wallow in negativity that long.
I make with my hands... some cross stitching.
I write... whenever I feel like it.
I confuse... God's will with mine and so I used to end up disappointed often in the past.
I need... God's mercy, love and blessings.
I should... keep trusting God because He who promises is faithful.
I start... to panic when things don't go according to my plans. God dealt with me about this.

I finish... whatever I started. I never stop until it's done.
I love... God, my husband, my family and friends.
I tag... YOU!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
You did it :)
Thank you, lieve zus.
HeHe!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Post.
You ever hear that saying...
"God is good all the time and all the time God is good."

Your I said... and I'll say it again, God is good! made me think of that :-)

Anonymous said...

Love this list!!!

Thanks for sharing - there were a lot of great great answers!!

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

It seems that you have a very caring and gentle spirit and heart. A heart that loves Jesus in joy and in sorrow.

Anonymous said...

audrey: of course i'll do it. you're welcome, dear zus. =)

drea: yeah! God is good all the time. =)

pastor josh: yeah, i saw hers first before i figured i was also tagged by nan. =)

kimber: God bless you too, sis. =)

patti: there's no one else i could trust completely but Him. life is still a struggle sometimes but i cling on to Him tight to keep my sanity intact. hehe... =)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!

Anonymous said...

As with you, I hear many words of encouragement from my friends and especially from you, my little Sister! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin