A Prayer For You

Wednesday, June 7, 2006
As I read my Bible, I listed down some verses in a piece of paper and kept in my bag so I can pull it out anytime I need to remind myself of God's promises. I read them aloud and meditate on them especially when I feel like my faith is being shaken. I'd like to share these verses to you in hope that they will also help you in whatever circumstance you're in right now.
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I
will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right
hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new
thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the
desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:18-19

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but
will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
Isaiah 55:11

"The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD
will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121:7-8

Father, I pray that you will touch the lives of everyone who reads this post. May they feel your divine presence as they meditate on your precious words. Give us renewed strength and peace of mind as we stand on your promises. I sincerely believe that our miracle is on its way. I ask all these in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pia, may the Lord bless you. Your words have also encouraged me tremendously.

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
Proverbs 17:17

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Hey, if you feel led of the Lord, please pray complete healing for David of curmudgeons rant. Details are on his blog.

God bless.z

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

I really needed to read those verses right now. I have two prayer requests on my blog...two posts. It is too much to talk about in a comment...Please pray.

God Bless you dear sister.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Thanks Pia for sharing those comforting verses.

Anonymous said...

Truly wonderful thoughts and verses. One of mine is this,

"...Thy faith hath made thee whole"

We love you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

tidy: God bless you. you're in my prayers.

rulan: praying for david...

audrey: =)

mimi: i will, of course. praying for kyle's family...

kitty: you're welcome, sis. we all need them.

KC: love you too, papu.

Anonymous said...

Jesus loves you and Jec today and everyday! =D

Anonymous said...

It's so comforting to know that nothing happens outside His will, unless we make it so by forcing our own:-)
God bless you.

Love you bunches!!!

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Pia :-)
Thanks for sharing these beautiful verses. It brought me comfort and divine inspiration today.
God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Pia.

BTW... I'll send you some pics soon... K? ;)

Anonymous said...

This was perfect timing for me. God's timing. I am "weathering a storm" right now, and I really needed to hear these verses.

Thank you Pia, for sharing what God showed you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for your Word is our life.

Heaven, earth with all its glamour, glitz, glitter will fade away, but Your Word O Lord shall not, it will be fulfilled and abide forever.

Your Word is the anchor for our soul; it is the joy, rejoicing, peace of our heart; it is the health, strength, refreshing and life of our body. It is Eternal.

Forever O Lord, Your Word is settled in Heaven. Praise God.

Anonymous said...

audrey: yup. He loves us all. =)

corry: when we do force it, that's when trouble comes in. but if we let Him do His will in our lives, everything will be okay. it's hard to let Him be behind the wheels especially if we're so used to doing that all the time. but He knows best and He wants the best for us. =)

belizegial: thanks for dropping by. i'm glad you're also blessed by those wonderful verses. =)

sycorax: you're always welcome, my friend. looking forward to those pictures! =)

shenna: everything happens for a reason and i'm glad that those verses God showed me has also blessed others. God bless you, sis. =)

akinola: amen! =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting the spirit move through you. I have been blessed by this post. You're such beautiful soul!

Anonymous said...

Consider me touched! I read your post and felt such a peaceful warmth wash over me.

Thank you for sharing those lovely verses with us all!

Anonymous said...

gina: thank you for your kind words.

maryrose: that's nice to hear. God bless you, dear sis. luv yah!

Anonymous said...

Great verses! Thanks for sharing them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin