Sideline

Thursday, July 7, 2005
I was invited to a meeting yesterday to discuss about the new product lines of Johnson & Johnson that will be launched very soon. I think they're getting some ideas on how the ads and/or the T.V. commercial's concept will be. I also got to attend a meeting like this way back 2003. That time it was about Cadbury chocolates. Remember the Mini-me commercial? That's the one! It was a discussion about how we think people will accept the new products of Cadbury, what we think about the taste, the packaging and so on, before officially launching the products.

I've enjoyed all discussions, most especially the one with J&J. I met three wonderful people - Mayette, AJ and Luth. On the side, we discussed about skin pampering. Oh, I love it! As it turned out, Luth is a skin expert and conducts seminars. We got lots of tips about skin and stuff for FREE! She really got my full attention because aside from her amusing stories, I'm all ears when it comes to vanity. **wink**

Overall, we all had a productive day yesterday plus we got gift certificates from Rustan's. Not bad.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin