Love Is...

Friday, July 15, 2005
I'm so glad it's Friday! That means I can stay up late tonight and wake up really late tomorrow. Ha!

Jec and I had a haircut yesterday. I also had my eyebrows done. And a foot massage too. On our way home, Jec asked what if he had his head shaved? I thought he was just joking. He was serious! Hmm... I'm not so sure. I told him to give it a shot. It's going to grow back anyway.


At home, I'm not just Jec's wife but also his skin care therapist and his nutritionist all in one. He used to only have a soap and shampoo for bathing. Now, he also uses other skin care products I'm using. Talk about being vain. Haha! I also constantly remind him not to eat OILY food and to take his vitamins daily. Gosh! He eats a lot and hates to exercise. One thing I love about him, though, is that he supports my being "kikay". c",)

Jec knows how much I love veggies and sea food, which he ultimately dislikes, but he still cooks them for me. Our friends are witnesses on how much Jec pampers me. I'm really going to miss him soooo very much!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pia,

Thank you for the compliment regarding my blog. Although, your blog is much nicer than mine.

Are you living in the Philippines? Mabuhay! I lived on Clark Air Force Base for one year when I was a little girl. It was such a long time ago but I treasure every memory made in the PI.

Feel free to link to my sight but I must warn you that I write a lot of negative things on my blog.

Is that a picture of you in your wedding gown in "captured memories"? If so, you are so beautiful!

May God bless,

Maryrose
nowiunderstand.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia:-)

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment.

I read almost all of your posts and I am so sorry for all that you and your husband have been going through. I pray God will give you strength and many blessings as well.

Of course you can link to my blog. I think yours looks so much better than mine:-)I will drop by more frequently!

You are in my prayers.

God's Grace.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin