Yada Yada

Saturday, May 18, 2013
I've been sitting here for hours wanting to write something, but couldn't think of anything to write.  Nothing's happening really except for my weekly check ups which will just bore you if I start talking about it.  But I'm good and I thank God for that.

Regarding my work... I'm still doing client calls, closing sales (Thank God!) and meeting my quota... most of the time.  I wish I could say all the time.  =) I'm still waiting for that BIG break though.  I know it'll come.

I'm still taking care of my fur baby, Sushi.  She's such a cutie. She's now 8 months. There's this event called BlogPaws Conference 2013. Wish I was able to attend though.  Oh yeah, one thing new I guess is how I became a pet lover. I especially love cats.

My family is doing good.  Thank God! Mom is quite happy with her new place. I think I already told you that before.  

Financially, well,  it's always been a challenge with the price tags of my meds and supplements, but God has been faithful. He does provide.  For those who know lupus, you know that that does not come in cheap.  Probably in other countries, people are well informed what lupus is about and maybe they have programs to support people with lupus.  Well, not from where I am.  

Anyway, I will have to start ordering my supplements online.  Will have to check if I can get them cheaper that way or buy them from my doctor.  

Well, I guess that's it for now.  Have a happy weekend! 





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia!
Your cat is adorable~ Our cat died in Oct 2012 and her name was Patches and she was 23.5 years old. She died from an infected tooth. Anyways, I am a dog and cat lover, and even birds and other small animals. My little Tillie is a Pomeranian dog who is now 13 years old. She is my shadow..always with me.

Yeah...meds and suppliments are terrible~ I pray you are able to get exactly what you need.

Hey, you left e that comment about commenting, and I appreciate hearing from you whenever you can...and I do not expect a comment every time. I just wanted to make sure I had everyone's blog that follows me so I can follow them.

Sounds like you are doing well on your job. I don't know what you sell, but hope it continues to be good for you! :)

Glad your mom likes her apartment. My mom lived in her own apartment for 18 years and always loved it. It was in a retirement apartment, and they were very nice about fixing things and taking good care of the building.

Well..take care and hope you enjoy your weekend! Lots of Love, Cathy

Joyful said...

Your fur baby is adorable. I like cats too. I'm glad things are going well and give praises to God that he continues to provide for you.

Renee said...

Glad you are holding your own. In the world of illness, holding on is not so bad. Healing will come! What a cute cat!

Denise said...

gLAD YOU AND YOUR MOM ARE DOING WELL. I LOVE sushi, SHE IS SO CUTE.

Aritha V. said...

What a lovely cat! tell me mor about it. Is he sometimes naughty? And is he hunting on mice / rats?

Greetings! ( and thanks you was on my blog and wrote a comment.)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia

I am happy that you are enjoying your time with your pet cat. Iba talaga pag animal lover, mas sensitive na and loving.

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin