Would You Like to Have a Glass of Milk?

Sunday, May 26, 2013
It's raining outside. Yey! Finally, some cool breeze is coming inside the house. I guess summer is almost over.

I've been crazy busy with work the past weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, busy is good. I've also started distributing farm fresh cow's milk. It's so yummy! I've tried it myself and even checked out the farm where the cows were. If you're a Philippine resident and want to know more about Holly's milk products, send me a message.


The farm

Anyway, my blood test results weren't all that good, but my doctor said, it's not alarming. Yes, it's frustrating, but she said it will eventually stabilize. And I'm praising God for that.  I feel fine and that's what matters to me now. God is still good.  I still believe that healing is mine.  I still believe that His promises to me, ALL OF THEM, will come to pass.  That I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

So... Would you like to have a glass of milk? =)



3 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoy your milk my friend. Glad you are feeling well, praying for you.

Aritha V. said...

That's a really nice blog. Just found through another blogger. Is there milk in those beautiful bottles? And that farm is organic? Warm greetings from Holland

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia!

Glad to know you are feeling better than ever!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin