TSMSS - I'll Walk With God

Saturday, May 5, 2012


This is one of Dad's favorite songs from the movie Student Prince.

Dad, this is for you.


I'll walk with God 
From this day on
His helping hand I'll lean upon
This is my prayer my humble plea
May the Lord be ever with me

There is no death though eyes grow dim
There is no fear when I'm near to Him
I'll lean on Him forever 
And He'll forsake me never

He will not fail me as long as my faith is strong
What ever road I may walk alone

I'll walk with God 
I'll take His hand
I'll talk with God He'll understand
I'll pray to Him
Each day to Him

And He'll hear the words that I say
His hand will guide my throne and rod
And I'll never walk alone
While I walk with God

We miss you, Dad!

For more great music, link up with Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.



8 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi Pia

I hope that you are comforted by the fact that your dad is in a better place- away from sickness and pain.

Take care always

xoxo
MrsMartinez

jel said...

thinking of ya, Huggs

Denise said...

Very beautiful. I love you my friend.

Karen said...

Love this song! So true.

Karen said...

So uplifting and victorious...no wonder your dad loved this song!

collettakay said...

I thought I'd seen all those old movies. Don't know how I missed this one. Beautiful song!

Here's mine:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/tsmss-all-this-time-by-britt-nicole.html

Colletta

Cathy said...

So very beautiful ~ Praying for you all, Dear ~

Kathleen said...

Oh dear Pia, my heart is so with you. This is such a beautiful song. I haven't seen this movie in years. It needs to be sung more often. Many hugs to you. I still miss my Dad. I don't think you ever stop but the pain does lessen and knowing your Dad is with his Heavenly Father is the greatest comfort of all. Bless you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin