Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 13, 2012
To all moms including my mom... Happy Mother's Day!  

I would also like to greet those who miscarried, who's child is now with the Lord... Happy Mother's Day to you too.

My family had a little celebration at my sister's house and went to Christ the King to visit Dad before going home.  My three nephews wrote Dad notes. Sweet!

"I love you and I miss you, Gwakong (Grandfather)." --- Michael
"I love you, Gwakong" --- Fredric
"I love you and I will miss you, Angkong (Grandfather).  I will see you next time." --- Andre

Here are some photos we took earlier.

Tita Celi (My SIL's mom) and Mom

Tita Celi and Tito... Mom and Richard (My SIL's brother)

Mom & Sissy

Lamb chops... yum!

My SIL's family and mine. 

Happy Mother's Day!
We love you, Mom!



2 comments:

Denise said...

Such precious family time, love you.

*MrsM* said...

I love lamb chops! Say hi to your mom!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Blog Widget by LinkWithin