Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lately, I have been experiencing sever attacks from the enemy.  He tried to steal my joy by injecting doubts in my head about what I'm believing for. Then he tried to put fear in my heart by attacking my health.  The doctor found a small lump on my chest when I had myself checked again after my annual physical exam last March 27. Then he tried to steal from me when my Paypal account was hacked the other day.

But God said,
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."  John 10:10
I thank the Lord for His protection upon my life, my heart, my mind, my body and everything that belongs to me.  My God is faithful to fulfill ALL His promises to me no matter what other people say or think. Praise God that the lump disappeared and my money with Paypal was returned.

Thank you, Lord, that you are mindful of me.  I love you and I give you all the praise and the honor.  


What are you thankful for this week?

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone.






7 comments:

Denise said...

I love you so much, and praise God for taking care of you.entskno

Aisling said...

WOW, sounds like a tough week. So glad things have come right and that you are still thankful! Be blessed

Mel Alarilla said...

Always surround yourself with the blood of Jesus and always ask for His protection in times of enemy attack. Use the appropriate verses to shield you against all the wiles of the enemy. I'll be praying for you. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Praise God he is so faithful! And satan has to return what he stole 70x70! What a beautiful testimony!

Have a blessed Easter!

Unknown said...

GOD is good, I am so glad his hand of protection was on your life! Happy easter

jhunnelle said...

Ahh, the devil is indeed a thief but praise be to God, He came to gave us an abundant life.

Praising and thanking God for what He has done for you.

Happy Easter!

Rachel said...

no matter what the enemy does, God has you safe in His hands. He will protect you. He will guide you. He will keep you steadfast in your faith.

no matter what tempest comes your way, His gentle hand will shield you from it.

you will always be in our prayers, my dear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin