God's Suddenlies

Sunday, April 15, 2012
Have you ever experienced God's suddenlies?  When you feel like what you're praying for is taking so long to get answered or maybe in the natural you can see the words "it's too late" or "it's hopeless" written all over your situation...  Remember, God is still in the business of showing up SUDDENLY.  He is neither too early nor too late.  He is ALWAYS right on time.

God's suddenly happened to me last Friday.  

Nothing extra ordinary was happening that day, but when God showed up I was left in awe.  

It was our last day of submission of applications for a dollar placement product in Sun Life.  The three weeks had passed and I haven't even closed a single sale for this specific product. I wasn't even thinking I'd be able to close any sale that day. I didn't know that God had a different plan for me.  

The CEO of the company where my friend works, who I just met two hours before my deadline, trusted me with his investment of $200,000.  I didn't have a prior appointment with him.  He just happened to be there when I decided to drop by my friend's office to say hi.  

I believe God orchestrated everything that happened.  He already made a plan to show up that day and bring me my SUDDENLY.

If God can show up suddenly to solve my financial concerns, He can certainly show up suddenly to solve my other problems.  And if He can do it for me, He can certainly do it for you too!
"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5
God is good!  God is awesome! God is faithful!  God listens, He answers and He restores!

Praise God!!!



6 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, amen.

Rachel said...

all i can say is WOW!!! He truly is amazing! =)

Mel Alarilla said...

Such an inspiring post. God really loves you and answered your prayers at just the right time. There were no coincidences. He planned it all just for you because He loves you so much. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice and encouraging post..thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...blessings ...from holland

Unknown said...

Hi Pia, Denise blogged about the loss of your Father. I just wanted to stop by and say I am praying for you. I know first hand how very hard it is to losses your Daddy. I also lost my FIL last year and my baby son on 1-24-12 grief is difficult to get through alone. SO toning just know someone in CA is thinking of you and praying for you. My husband is a Pastor and we will pray for you at church tomorrow.

Angela said...

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) Surrounding you and your family in prayer precious sister.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin