Fearless Friday

Friday, November 25, 2011

Photobucket


I'd like to participate once again on Angie's Fearless Friday where I can pray for you. If you're not comfortable sharing them here by leaving me a comment, you may email me. Either way, I will commit to pray for you.

This is my prayer request --- Please remember my Mom and Dad in prayer.  My Dad is having radiation therapy five times a week for lung cancer.  My Mom is having dialysis three times a week.  I'm praying and believing God for a miracle for both my parents that they will be healed completely.  I'm also asking God to help them  live a disciplined life everyday.  I believe nothing is impossible with God.  Would you stand with me in prayer and agreement for my parents' healing?

Thank you.

If you like to join us in praying for others, leave Angie a message over at Free Spirit Haven.  



6 comments:

Karen said...

Praying now, Pia...for your mom and dad...and for you....

Angela said...

I am praying and will be adding this to my face book page also.

jhunnelle said...

Praying for you parents!

Pia said...

thank you very much for praying. God bless your good heart!

Denise said...

Praying for you, and your dear parents my friend, love you.

Rachel said...

hi, Pia! i have included your parents in my prayers ever since i found out about their respective conditions. rest assured that i will keep praying for them until the day they are healed. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin