TSMSS - Jesus, What A Beautiful Name

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This is to honor our Lord not just for what He did or what He can do, but simply for who He is... He deserves our praise.


er>


Jesus, what a beautiful name
Son of God, Son of Man, Lamb that was slain
Joy and peace, strength and hope
Grace that blows all fear away
Jesus, what a beautiful name (2x)

Jesus, what a beautiful name
Truth revealed, my future sealed, healed my pain
Love and freedom, life and warmth
Grace that blows all fear away
Jesus, what a beautiful name (2x)

Jesus, what a beautiful name
Rescued my soul, my stronghold, lifts me from shame
Forgiveness, security, power and love
Grace that blows all fear away
Jesus, what a beautiful name


For more great music, link up with Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.



8 comments:

Sara G said...

What a beautiful name is Jesus! Sending hugs - thinking about you.

Pia said...

sara, you're an angel. thank you for the gift! (((HUGS)))

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful way to begin my Saturday; praising God! I love this song and the images were wonderful. I am praying for your dad Pia.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Lisa notes... said...

"Grace that blows all fear away"

That line is for me! Grace is what I need. This is a new song to me. Thank you, Pia.

Grace.B said...

Hello Pia,

Saw you were on the Soul song blog hop and thought I would stop by. This is a new song for me.
I'll pray for your dad dear for him and you to have the Forgiveness, security, power and love
Grace that blows all fear away as says your song.

Blessings

Grace

Ms. Kathleen said...

So very beautiful and so very true! God Bless!

Pia said...

debbie: thanks so much.

lisa: yeah... mine too. =)

grace: thanks for your kind words. God bless you.

kathleen: God bless you too.

Amrita said...

I take refuge in the name of Jesus

Blog Widget by LinkWithin