TSMSS - Peter Piper

Saturday, January 15, 2011


How time flies.  It's already mid January, wow!

Anyhoo, today is one lazy Saturday afternoon.  I kind of like the weather today.  It's raining outside.  I did some cleaning here and there.  Had my laundry picked up.  Took a quick shower then I brewed some ginger tea.  I can't believe I cried over Marley and Me.  Geez... 

I have this Saturday all to myself and I'm loving it!  No thoughts of work, no pressure.  Just peace and quiet.  This is one of those days that I love saying under my breath... I love you, Lord.

This music expresses how I feel right this very moment.  It's a music from my childhood. A music I associate with joy, freedom, hope and completeness.



For more great music, link up with Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.



12 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Pia,

Enjoy your day of rest and relaxation.

I enjoyed listening to the music you picked out.
Catchy tune :)

Debbie Petras said...

Oh Pia, I love the movie "Marley and Me". Just yesterday I caught the ending and cried. I think the unconditional love is what people crave. Dogs are there for you no matter what. Too bad people weren't the same way.

Cute tune to share. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Jocelyn said...

Glad to hear that you're having a day of relaxation! I couldn't help but move along to this music - such fun, lighthearted music! =D

My Mad World said...

Glad you are having such a great day! Love your song you picked out. Very cheerful! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Mocha with Linda said...

What a fun song!

Momrempel said...

Great song! Thanks for stopping by my blog today too! Have a great rest of the day!

jhunnelle said...

the sound makes me smile:) thank you for sharing

Hazel said...

It sounds cute. I like it!

Cathy said...

I really like the joyful music from your childhood.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Great that you feel good sis. God is really good and wonderful and we feel the exuberance of His love and care in our everyday life. That is a sign of your intimate relationship with Him. Thanks for the joyous post. God bless you always.

Raine said...

Hi Pia,
I don't know if you still remember me,(Emer's friend), we sort of lost contact through e-mail. Anyway, I managed to keep your site's addy after all these years. Lovely song! Makes me wish I didn't stop with my piano lessons when I was a kid. Hehehe. The title is Peter Piper?

Pia said...

raine: yes, it is peter piper.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin