Fearless Friday

Friday, August 20, 2010
Photobucket


It's Friday once again and I'm so glad that I can join Fearless Friday after being absent for months.  

I want to share a verse I read just before I went online tonight.  It's in Numbers 11:23.  It says, 
The Lord answered Moses, "Is the Lord's arm too short? You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you."
I believe God is also asking us this --- Is the Lord's arm too short? 

I have one prayer request for now.  It is my desire to reach the GOLD mark in my Sun Life business.  I'm almost there, just a little more stretch.  Two weeks to go.  With God's favor, I believe I can make it. 

Join Angie over at Free Spirit Haven for more Fearless Friday entries.



8 comments:

Denise said...

I know you can make it sis, praying, and loving you.

Debbie Petras said...

Pia, I will pray for you to reach your goal. You are such a sweetheart. I hope you're doing well.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Angela said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...thanks sis,,I needed that scripture today.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I will pray that you will be able to sell more insurance policies so that you can hit your gold mark. All things are possible with God. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Amrita said...

Thanks you for the verse from Numbers needed to be reminded of it. Love to you.

Lily said...

Prayers for your success.
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Amrita said...

Dear Pia , watching the horrible hostage incidenty in Manila made me think of you an d your safety. Feel so bad about what happened

Slamdunk said...

I prayed for you Pia--I hope you reach your goals soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin