Victorious!

Monday, March 16, 2009
I had a really busy week last week. I took a day off from work last Friday to attend our church's Victory Weekend. Victory Weekend is a seminar/retreat that aims to focus on establishing a life-long walk with God and to deepen our relationship with Him. I was there to support Babette, a friend and a member of my small group which was just recently established. I was so proud of Babette. She gave her life to Jesus and decided to trust Him with all her heart. I never thought I'd be leading my own small group but God did say I will... and He did make a way! I will be helping another one from my group to learn more about God and hopefully she will be able to participate in the next VW which I think is scheduled on October. So... this is how it feels to be a proud mama. Haha! =D

L-R: Jun, Babette, Winnie, me, Dennie & Rain
Click here for more photos.

On the 24th, my classmates and I are graduating from ENLI. Yipee! That's another event I'm looking forward to.

Well, I gotta go for now. Just thought of updating you guys of what's going on from my side of the world.


4 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, God is truly blessing you my friend.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I see you been busy. I'm tagging you for a meme called Family Fued.

Coffee is on.

Ms. Kathleen said...

So nice to hear you are doing fabulous! I love your new site... I need to catch up!

Have a great week! Hugs!

Rocks said...

Praise God! we are indeed victorious in HIM!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin