Thankful Thursday

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I was telling God last week that I needed money to pay off something that is due this week. I know my funds right now is not enough to cover it. I was telling God, "Lord, you said you're going to provide for me. You promised. Send me money, Lord." God knows how much I need it and I need it not next week but NOW. Lo and behold my mom called me in the office and said she's sending me money so I won't get stressed anymore. I didn't even asked her for it.

Amazing! I mean I expected God to provide for me of course but I never expected Him to course it through my mom and dad. I knew that they're also paying a lot for my mom's dialysis every week. God really moves in ways we don't expect but we can be sure that His ways are always perfect and always on time.

God, thank you!


For more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


22 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for blessing you dear.

Unknown said...

Hi Pia,

I found the comment tab... Thanks Girl... I also loved your post. I am amazed how our Lord provides in the most unexpected way. Love you girl. Have a wonderful TT. Hugs.

God Chaser said...

God is so good and I have learned not to try and determine how He is going to show just know He is-He is so full of surprises/doing the unexpected.
Blessing and may the joy of the Lord be yours today.

Willnette

Sweet Blessings said...

Glad to hear you were blessed this week! Happy Thursday! Amanda:)

Rocks said...

Hi Pia!

God is so good! I am also amazed on how He provides in our every needs and always on time :)

Anonymous said...

May God bless you today and all the days of your life as you continue to seek Him.

Genefaith said...

blessed by your testimony..yes God surely moves in mysterious ways...

Angela said...

God is SO GOOD...thanks for sharing this awesome provision that God blessed you with..He DOES supply for all of our needs..Hallelujah.

Debra Kaye said...

Pia,

I am so blessed by this testimony of provision. God is so faithful! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Happy TT, my sweet friend. Hugs to you!

Erica said...

What a blessing. Thanks for sharing and reminding us of God's perfect provision.

Mary said...

Hi Pia. God is so very faithful!! Thanks for sharing how good He is with us today. Blessings. Mary

Toknowhim said...

I have not been here is awhile... I like the look of your new blog design... Blessings

Jerralea said...

God always provides right on time ... but rarely early!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, God always make a way when there seems to be no way. We just trust in His unfailing love. God bless you always sis.

Lee said...

God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.
And HE sure does things HIS way too.
Best regards, Lee.

Anonymous said...

hi pia,

god knows what your heart desires. He would provide.

thanks for visiting. and i hope you are doing well.

Sue said...

Hello Pia,
What an awesome God we serve!!!! He is always on time, never late!!! Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Laurie Ann said...

Isn't it amazing how the Lord provides?! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Rita T. said...

God does take care of us. I'm so glad He does. Have a great rest of the week!

peppylady (Dora) said...

God gives us what every we need.

Melanie said...

Yes, God does provide in ways we would never imagine. So thankful for all of God's provisions!

heiresschild said...

God promises to supply ALL of our need, according to His riches in glory. He's so faithful. tell your Mom i'm sending her my address. lol!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin