Thankful Thursday

Thursday, November 6, 2008

This week I thank God for:
  • My good health. An officemate had her blood pressure checked earlier this afternoon and the result wasn't good. I got curious so I also had mine checked too. The doctor said PERFECT.
  • Financial provision. A friend of mine called to tell me that God told her to give me back the amount I've spent in removing the carpet in our bedroom and round it off to a thousand. And she did give me that. What's my point? My point is - the money came from nowhere. I wasn't expecting that from anyone and yet God decided to give it to me anyway. He does provide in ways we don't expect.

  • Friends. I have friends who committed to be my prayer partner and prayer warrior until they see results in what I've been asking God for.

  • An opportunity for me to earn extra at least from now until December.

  • My (birth)family for their support and understanding.
Lord, thank you for all your blessings in my life this week. Lord, may you use me to bless others as well. In Jesus' name, amen.

For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Grace Alone. Have a happy weekend ahead y'all. God bless! =D


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are in perfect health! A lot to be thankful for! Happy TT! Remain blessed!

Anonymous said...

May your life continue to be filled with sweet blessings my friend.

Anonymous said...

It is really good to be thankful and thanks for sharing... Take care.

Anonymous said...

Awesome blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

How awesome, Pia, that God provided for you in an unexpected manner! I've had some times like that in my life and it always makes me feel so special! God took time out to focus on me and sent me what I needed. He's so AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a great list! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the rest of your week! And I'm glad you're blood pressure is ok:)

Anonymous said...

Pia,

I am so blessed by your thankful heart. Blessings to you, sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your prayers. It means a lot to us.

God is good all the time, even when situations are not good. He remains GOOD.

Anonymous said...

May the LORD continues to bless you. I hope things are going well with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia! What blessings you've shared this week. I'm so happy for you.

I continue to pray.

Have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

Isn't God amazing! Blessings from Costa Rica

Anonymous said...

When we walk in the will of the Lord expect blessings to fall in our laps. Thanks for the post. God bless you always my dear sister and friend.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for His special provision in a very wonderful way! Truly He is able to do far above what we ever can imagine. Thank God your blood test is okay. Thanks for all your encouragements, Pia. Take care and have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

How lovely to share your blessings; we all have so much to be thankful for.

Also, thank you for visiting my blog and leave you nice comments.

Anonymous said...

We should always see the blessings in our lives and give thanks for even the smallest things.

It's my blogs 1st year anniversary and as a thanksgiving treat to my fellow bloggers, I am hosting a blog anniv giveaway maybe you would like to join :)


Earth

Anonymous said...

what blessings Pia! God's faithfulness again. He can never do too much for us.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin