It's Just A Matter Of Time

Friday, November 28, 2008
I've been out of touch with blogsville for three weeks I think, was it three weeks? I don't even remember anymore. I've been busy with work, with tutoring and with selling branded footwear in time for Christmas. I've also been busy with church activities. There are so many things going on.

I've been watching the news lately and what's happening in other parts of the world is terrible. Like what happened in India and what's happening in Thailand now, it's awful. It's no different here in the Philippines. Graft and corruption are like the norm nowadays. It's chaotic!

In our personal lives, it can sometimes be chaotic too. We can even hear comments like, "It's hopeless." But is it really hopeless? I believe it's not. Let's not forget that we serve a powerful God who is faithful to all His promises. If you think you are ready to give up on your situation, I'd suggest you reconsider. Don't give up on God. He will
surely make all His good plans come to pass in your life. It's just a matter of time.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good reminder sister. We can only cling to Christ in these moments of chaos and hopelessness. And we must remember that as long as we walk in Christ, nothing can ever separate us from His love. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

Nothing is hopeless and I know it all seem so negative around the world.
I thought it was awful in India those people most of been scared, I would have been.

Glad to hear your busy but I hope not to busy that you get some type of crud from not getting enough rest.

Coffee is on.

Anonymous said...

hi Pia, i agree with you--as long as we have breath in our bodies, there's always hope. faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

rest well. love & hugs.

Anonymous said...

I made a review of your blog at How's Your Blog?. Please go over to my blog to see my review of your blog. I'm sorry that your personal profile is so simple. That's all I can get from your personal profile. Thank you so much and God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

History has proven itself as chaotic as it could be, from the time of Moses up to today. You are right in saying that we should not give up on God. God makes use of broken pieces to make wonderful things! Let's not look at the bad side, sister. Let God, and He'll make a way!

God blz..... ;)

Anonymous said...

Mankind is moving further and further away fromGod and one another.

90% of our problems enamate from faulty relationships
with God
ourselves adn
others

Only when God 's kingdom is established on earth will we have peace

Blog Widget by LinkWithin