God Reminded Me...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I was again reminded by God to TRUST HIM. He reminded me that He has my life, my future and my family at the palm of His hand. He reminded me that He hears my prayers. He reminded me of how mighty and great my God is. That nothing is impossible with Him. That I can rest in Him knowing that He knows me by name, He knows the desires of my heart and He is my Rewarder.
Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?"

And the LORD said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name."

Exodus 33:15-17 (NIV, emphasis mine)

It's not always easy not to worry. But when it does shows its fangs we should consciously remind ourselves that God is in control. Because He really is.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis Pia,
Could you pray for sis Emmyrose of Just Let Go. She is confined right now at the hospital suffering from a major lupus flare. I featured her today in my blog- Random Thoughts. If you could say a good word for her in her blog, that would eased her pain a little. Thank you so much my sister and God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

One of the benefits of trusting the Lord is perfect peace. Even in the face of trouble or in the midst of challenges or in the eye of a storm. For we know He's got everything under control.

Anonymous said...

"It's not always easy not to worry. But when it does shows its fangs we should consciously remind ourselves that God is in control."

>>> amen to this. the more you spend time worrying the longer the time it will take for you to recover.

Anonymous said...

mel: of course, bro. i'll do that. God bless you, bro.

akinola: amen! God bless you akinola.

the dong: very true. God bless you, dong.

Anonymous said...

hi pia, here's an article for you!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi sis Pia,
Thank you so much for your prayers and your visit to sis Emmyrose' blog and also for the inspired prayer you uttered for her. I really appreciate that. God bless you always my dear sister and friend.

Anonymous said...

Dear Pia,

Amen! God is sovereign and He is in control. Praise God for reminding us that! :)

(((HUGS))) xx

Anonymous said...

Trust God even when it hurts, after all everybody on earth experiences hurt.


the-daily-light.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin