Smooth Operator

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I have been getting emails from a "girl" named Christine Tan. I thought "she" was somebody I knew from school, but the content of "her" email was questionable. "She" seems to know a lot about my life. I began to doubt "her" character and motive when "she" started emailing me which sounded more like "she" was convincing me to let go of my stand. What "she" didn't know was, as I responded to "her" email, I meant it when I said I knew who "she" was. How did I know? Well, suffice it to say that my God has been protecting me all this time. This person knows very well that I'm married. But he (yes you read it right, HE) tried to ignore that fact. Whether he did try to skip that very important FACT of my life or not, I certainly did not appreciate his "friendly advice".
Buddy, I know who you are. Stop hiding behind that pseudonym, stop sending me emails and stop disregarding my marital status. I'm trying my best to give you the respect you deserve for who you are, but don't push it. Please don't make me confront you, but I will if you don't stop. You know how straight forward I can be"
For your sake, I will reiterate my stand.
I know what I want and you can't swerve it. I'm not confused. My eyes are set on the finish line"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord grant you His wisdom to discern the motives of people and may He cover you with His most precious blood to protect you against all the wiles of the enemy. Stand for your right sister. Don't let anybody push you around. God bless you and your loved ones always my dear friend and sister in Christ.

Anonymous said...

hi Pia,

God says in His Word that He'll not have us to be ignorant of satan's devices. thank God for his discernment to see and to know, and for His wisdom in dealing with the situation. continue to stay focused and keep your eyes on God. love you!

Anonymous said...

That is WEIRD, Pia. Good for you for standing up for yourself!

Anonymous said...

hi pia! you've been awarded! Come! :)

Anonymous said...

Pia,

God always reveals the truth. I am so glad He protected you!

Blessings today, sweet sister...I'm thinking of you and praying for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin