Randomness

Monday, September 1, 2008
Today is my nephew Andre's 5th birthday. My SIL said Andre was so happy with the gifts he received from all of us. Good thing he just asked me for a box of crayons. Whew! So I bought him the biggest box of Crayola there is. His dad, my bro who came back from Singapore, bought him a new Batman school bag, new pair of school shoes and a Batman raincoat. His mom bought him a PSP loaded with games. He asked my dad for a bike and he got it! Yesterday he got an award on his Sunday school for perfect attendance.

Happy Birthday, Andre!!!


My sister who's in HongKong with her husband for a vacation, called to say she bought me three camis which happened to be in the colors that I like - white, black and grey. Thanks, sis!

Hmm, oh, do you remember Queen Latifah's movie the Last Holiday? I saw it on HBO twice and that inspired me to start my own Book of Possibilities. I started mine last Saturday.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute nephew you have. So adorable. And I know he must adore his Aunt Pia! :-) Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday.
You know, I've never seen the movie you mentioned. Good one, huh? I'll have to rent it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Andre. It's a good thing that you are close in your family. You will always draw strength from one another. Thanks for the post. God bless you always my dear sister and friend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andre!!!

Sure glad he enjoyed his gifts.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday Andre!!! It looks like you had a great birthday! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin