Slam Book

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Tagged by Devita. Felt like I was back in High School... Anyway, here goes...

What are you wearing right now? Office uniform
What is right next to you? My desk
What was the last thing you ate? Chicken
Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? Anywhere with my husband.
How is the weather right now? Rainy
What did you do last night? I slept.
Who is the person you talk to the most on the phone? My mom
How are you today? I'm good.
Height? 5′2″
Do you wear contacts? Nope
Do you have siblings? If yes, how many? Yes, three.
What’s the best advice that’s been given to you? Good things come to those who wait on God's time.
How do you see yourself 5 years from now? Happy and very fulfilled.
What are your goals right now? To be debt free.
Who are the funniest people you know? Hmm...
Are you too shy to ask someone out? No.
If you could change your name what would it be? Even if I could, I won't.
Worst sickness you ever had? None that I haven't recovered from.
What is your first daughter’s name going to be? Haven't decided on that yet.
What is your first son’s name going to be? Haven't decided on that either.
Do you like scary or happy movies better? Happy movies
Lust or love? Love
Hugs or kisses? Both
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My patience.
Who is the fastest to respond to your tags? That I wouldn't know yet.
Your Location? Office
Do you care about the way you look? Yes
Do you like to give advice? If I'm asked, I don't mind giving an advice.
Are you a daydreamer? Yes
Are you an angel? Some say I am. *grin*
Memory you would like to forget? None
Shampoo: I use different brands
Toothpaste: Colgate
Flower: Orchids
Color: Green
Band: The Corrs
Singer: Enya
Cartoon when you were a kid: Donald & Daisy Duck
Disney movie: The Little Mermaid
Last time you cried: Two weeks ago.
Last time you laughed: An hour ago.
Last movie you saw at the theaters: Get Smart
Last movie you rented: Can't remember, that was I think 20 years ago.
Last CD bought: Hmm...
Next CD to buy: No plans.
Tomorrow’s Agenda: Go to work.
Ironic thing: Intelligent people could be the ones that lack common sense.
Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts
Favorite Actor: Patrick Swayze
Favorite Male singer: None
Favorite Female Singer: Aside from Enya, Shania Twain
Favorite song at the moment: You're still the one by Shania Twain
Worst song right now: I don't know the titles but there are a handful of them.
Song with the most meaning: You're still the one by Shaniah Twain
Longest Relationship: With my husband
Best Relationship: With my husband
Worst Relationship: With my husband
Person who makes you smile: People would be more appropriate... a lot actually.
Person who makes you wanna puke: I'd rather not say.
Person you admire: Julia Roberts
Favorite person at work: Tricky question.
Crush: ?
If you could meet one person dead or alive: Jesus

ON GUYS FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT (for girls only)
Boxers or briefs: Either
Tall or short: Tall
Six pack or muscular arms: Muscular arms.
Good or bad guy: Good guy
Tan or fair: Tan
Stubble or neatly shaved: Neatly shaved
Rugged or sporty: Sporty
Studly or cutie: Both
Shy or outgoing: A little of both.

ON GIRLS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT (for guys only)
Cute n’mysterious or wild n’sexy: ----------
Dressy or casual: ----------
Long or short hair: ----------
Long or short nails: ----------
Good or bad girl: ----------
Fat or thin: ----------
Hair up or down: ----------
Tall or short: ----------
Curly or straight hair: ----------
Pants or dress: ----------
Tan or fair: ----------
Pretty indoor chick or party chick: ----------
Shy or outgoing: ----------

Now I tag: Jean and Janice


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Are you an angel? Some say I am. *grin*"

lol.. :D:D:D

i also like Shanie Twain:D

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia, I went to your other blog & realized that the tag is here.
I love simple one word meme like this. I love Shania & Enya too :)

Anonymous said...

hi pia, this tag looks familiar, i think i've done this before. But i'll do it again just for u! :) Thanks for remembering me!

oh, i love enya and shania too! my fave song from enya is Anywhere is! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia! It's fun looking over your answers & getting to know you better. Did you know Patrick Swayze is fighting prostate cancer? I hope he's okay--haven't heard the latest updates. Enya's music is very soothing.

Hugs & blessing to you!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
You have very cute answers. But the ones that made me smile were your answers to the longest relationship, the best and the worst relationship. To all these questions, your answer was your husband. That means he is the longest, the best and the worst relationship you had. I don't mind the longest and the best but the worst may be an exaggeration. You can never reconcile with someone if you think that your relationship were the worst. Forgive him and forget whatever differences you had before so that you will be ready to reconcile with him. Maybe that is the reason why God has not answered your prayers yet. There may still be some bitterness in your heart. Search your heart and see if there is still any bitterness there. Ask the Lord to heal whatever pain there may still be. Who knows reconciliation may already be on the corner. Thanks for your post. God bless you always my dear friend and sister.

LeAnn said...

Oh, yes, I remember doing this in high school too!
How funny. :)

gemini said...

Hahhhahahaa....that was high energy high school days...i enjoyed doing those stuffs too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin