Post Mother's Day Celebration

Monday, May 19, 2008
My family had a post Mother's Day celebration last Saturday. I was with my mom and dad, my sister, my nephews and the two nannies. We all went to the Manila Ocean Park in the morning.
Part of it was still under construction and my favorite - the shark - wasn't as big as I expected it to be... yet. Oh, and I was able to touch a live starfish. It was a first. When MOP is completed, this will house the first and largest aquarium facility in the Philippines and is the most advanced ocean parks in Asia — with an area larger than the famous Sentosa oceanarium in Singapore.
After lunch, we checked in at the Diamond Hotel Philippines and spent the night at one of its Executive Suites. I have my boss to thank for that, he gave me a Gift Certificate and promised to give me 10 more once my husband comes home. Wow! The room we occupied has a breathtaking view of Manila Bay and the complimentary buffet breakfast at its Palm Cafe Restaurant was superb.

On our way home, my mom asked me to go with her to the salon for a foot spa. All I can say was wow! These were blessings from God... I didn't even spend a single cent for all of these.

Thank you, Lord!

*************************

MANILA OCEAN PARK, Behind the Quirino Grandstand Luneta, Manila, Philippines
Tel: (632) 5677777 Fax: (632) 5672309

DIAMOND HOTEL, Roxas Boulevard cor. Dr. J. Quintos St., Manila, Philippines
Tel: (632) 5283000 Fax: (632) 5262255



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pia,
You sure are having your shower of blessings from the Lord. I'm so happy for you my sister. Is it true that you have already contacted your husband and you'll be meeting him soon? I hope you do. Thanks for this wonderful post. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Anonymous said...

i don't know where you got that info but that is what i wanted... really. i know it'll come in God's timing. i'm certain. God bless you and your family too, bro. =)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely time you had there. Great blessings indeed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin