A Night Of Jazz

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Last Saturday after the church service, my friend Rolly and I went to join other friends at the Bahay Ligaya Restaurant somewhere in White Plains. There was an enchanting event produced by Norman Castillo - A Night of Jazz. Let me tell you, the food was superb! Love it! The place was so inviting, so cozy, so much like home. I'm not fond of jazz, really, but I know when someone CAN sing. Lovely voices, jazz singers Stella Ignacio and Fil-Jap Aisaku. I was so impressed with how good they scat. Wow! A guy who's far more senior than most of us, still very much good looking, Poch Suzarra, plays the drums excellently. Oh goodness, Mr. Marcie Estrella is an ace when it comes to playing the harmonica. Believe me, I was surrounded by beautiful and gifted people. The event was made alive by the very talented Jada. Indeed, it was a night to remember.

Stella and Poch

Jada and Norman


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a good time. I love jazz music too.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin