Thankful Thursday

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This week I thank God:
  • For a wonderful friend who went with me to the grocery and paid for everything I bought. Isn't God awesome?!
  • For giving me a chance to work in one of the government offices here and at the same time still receive an allowance monthly from my current job. That doesn't happen often from where I live. Normally you work eight hours a day for only one company. Now, I'm going to have two! That's what I call favor! Thank you, Lord!
  • For a new phone. A Nokia N95... for free! God is so amazing! Imagine, I got a text message from one of the major cell phone company here and the lady told me that they're giving me a new phone as a reward.
  • For the pastor friend of my brother who has been going to my mom and dad's house to share to my parents the word of God. I asked my mom, who was just recently saved, if my dad was attending the Bible study they're having every Thursday and my mom said yes. Praise God!
  • For all the blessings I received this week and for all His promises that He'll do in our lives.
For more of Thankful Thursday, visit Iris over at Sting My Heart.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very lovely thankful list! So wonderful of God to bless you with many things. He is good :)

Have a blessed Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

God is so wonderful, I am glad He has been blessing you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds like God is just pouring out blessings on you!

Anonymous said...

What a friend to pay for your groceries. A what a friend we have in Jesus. Sounds like you are getting blessing showered on you. Here's another one..... Blessings to YOU

Anonymous said...

Your list is very wonderful; almost inspiring envy in me (heh).

Working 2 jobs with time on your hands! OH mine. Well, I'm comforted by the last item on your list - for all His promises that He'll do more in our lives.

God bless you friend.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You do have so much to be thankful for today!

Anonymous said...

Great list of thanks! Thanks for sharing your list with us. God is so good....he know just when to send just what we need.
Blessings my friend

Anonymous said...

WOW! Some wonderful blessings, here. No wonder you are so thankful. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

A lovely list of blessings!

Anonymous said...

What blessings you've been graced with this week! Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful list! Such wonderful blessings! Have a blessed weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

You never had it so good my friend. You really have to thank the Lord for the showers of blessings you have received from Him recently. God really loves you so much. I just hope He will also grant you the fervent desire in your heart. I am praying for you my friend. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Anonymous said...

thank y'all, my friends, for leaving your mark here.

Lord, bless my blogger friends and their families now and always. in Jesus' name, amen.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - what a generous friend you have. That is so awesome that all your groceries were paid for.
How sweet that your dad is attending Bible study.
God is Good - All the time...

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful praise report!!

Anonymous said...

what great blessings Pia! i'm excited about what God has done and is doing in your life and your parents. we serve such an awesome God!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin