Please Pray For Us

Sunday, March 18, 2007
***UPDATE***

Jec emailed me last March 19. He's asking me to pray for him and to take good care of myself. He said He's definitely going to call me soon. He also said that he's okay as of the moment and that he'll survive this trial. He did say what the problem was but did not elaborate much.

My special thanks to Corry, KC, Bonnie and Jeremy who went out of their way to help me. I thank all my cell group members for fighting this battle with me and Jec. And of course all my blogger friends who willingly interceded for us in prayer.

I still haven't seen any light yet on this matter but I'm hoping that this shaking in our lives will be over soon. Please do continue to remember us and cover us in prayer.

*******************************************************************
Dear Friends,

Things haven't changed and it's even more difficult now. Please pray for my husband, Jeric. Pray for wisdom and that God will reveal to him His will for us. Pray for God's favor to be upon his life. My husband needs God now more than ever and he needs His guidance. He's going through a lot now. I love my husband and I just want him to be back home SAFE with me.

God gave us a promise and I know that God is able and willing to fulfill His promise to us.

Please remember us in your prayers.












16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Pia, came over from Becky's

Ya got my prayers!



Blessings
((((huggs))))

Anonymous said...

Praying for both of you, girl!

Love you.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

praying for you both...

Anonymous said...

praying, of course!

Anonymous said...

i'm praying you for you both...

blessings and ((HUGS)) to you

Anonymous said...

We're continuing to pray!

Anonymous said...

hi pia, you both are still in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I care so much and won't stop praying..{{{hugs}} Did you get my e-card? Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Dear Pia, you and Jec are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

We are still praying for you both. Keep us updated, ok? Thanks, girl.

We love you!

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to come over to give you another hug tonight. ((hug))

Still praying for you and Jeric often.

Anonymous said...

my heartfelt thanks to all of you. (((HUGS)))

i hope you won't get tired praying for us until this is resolved. i'm so grateful to have all of you in our lives.

Anonymous said...

You are so precious....sending hugs and many continued prayers on your behalf. I love you, Pia, my sweet little sister.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, too...(((HUGS))) and may God be your ever present Help....
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we don't understand but try to be still and have patience and keep listening to that small voice that keeps telling you He loves you and everything will be alright. Praying for ya'll. Blessings to both! Ron.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Zus
We're still praying...
Take care, Pia.
(((HUGS)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin