Wait... Trust... Believe

Monday, June 20, 2005
God said that He has a plan and a purpose for each of us and a specific way and perfect time to bring it to pass. I believe this. But the hardest part of it all is to WAIT. I know for a fact that what God has promised, He will surely bring it to pass. What seems to be impossible to men is possible with God. I just read this morning during my short devotion that
"...much of our frustration and misery comes from either not believing that
fact, or believing it but being determined to do things our own way and in our
own time, determined to exalt our own will and timing above God's."
"...we are constantly trying to figure out something we do not understand or
trying to make something happen now that is not happening yet. It seems as if we
are always trying, but believers are supposed to believe!"
So true! But how come a lot of us Christians struggle in this? I have realized that it's one thing to BELIEVE and it's another thing to ACT on what you believe in.

"Many times we do not understand what God is doing. But that is what trust is all about. Let God be God in your life. Give Him the reins. He knows what He is doing."

I tell myself that over and over again until it sinks in. Of course, I also pray about it too. We need God's grace to go through all that we're going through now. Hard? Yes. Doable? Absolutely! God knows exactly our situation. I'm sure He's already cooking up something for us. As what Joyce Meyer said,
"Trust yourself and everything to God Who judges fairly and deals righteously. Deposit yourself in His hands and watch what He can do! "


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin